Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Colts

• 29-11-2005 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭

Seeing as the colts just wiped the floor with what many described as their toughest challenge to go 16-0, who thinks that it is now poosible?

Will the Colts go unbeaten? 12 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I voted no, they'll lose at seattle. That is if the chargers dont do it before that - though thats a slight long shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Kobayashi

Seahawks to end their run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

colts will be more or less guranteed play off places by the time they play the seahawks so they'll put out second stringers, so the seahawks will have a decent chance as will the chargers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

even if they do go 16-0 they still wont win the superbowl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

even if they do go 16-0 they still wont win the superbowl.

So who will? Before any ball was kicked I predicted that way would right here on boards. thing is that the thread has been deleted

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

I think they will go unbeaten but lose in the AFC title game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

evil_seed wrote:
    So who will? Before any ball was kicked I predicted that way would right here on boards. thing is that the thread has been deleted

Tough one. I predict another bottling from the COlts when the going gets tough. WOuldnt be suprised to see the Patriots do them. Very tough to say who will win. THink it will be an NFC team though, which one i am not too sure. I go with the seahawks now, but NFC is fairly tight.

Broncos will probaly crash in the playoffs aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Padwick

Never believed until now, but from the moment Byron Leftwich went down I have become a believer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

i think they will go all the way, winning every game, i don't know why but i just think they will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

jacksonvile or seattle. seattle offense can go shot for shot with the colts. jacksonviles defense wont be kind to manning. they're also playin away for both those games. they had a close game earlier this year, jacksonvile and the colts, so its hard to tell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

The colts may even lose two matchs as they may be starting some backup players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Trampas

Colts will probably go unbeaten until the playoffs but they wont win the supoerbowl.

RuggieBear wrote:
    colts will be more or less guranteed play off places by the time they play the seahawks so they'll put out second stringers, so the seahawks will have a decent chance as will the chargers.

Quoted for prediction!!!!!!:D

*\o/*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Them 1972 Dolphins must popping corks atm... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

RuggieBear wrote:

Didn't I see Manning out there the whole game...

Good result for the Chargers. Amazing to see the Colts taking them apart in the third quarter. Didn't expect the Chargers to win out at that stage.

Didn't I see Manning out there the whole game...

Good result for the Chargers. Amazing to see the Colts taking them apart in the third quarter. Didn't expect the Chargers to win out at that stage.

quiet you!!!!:D The colts offensive line must have been resting first stringers the amount of abuse Manning got:p

i thought the colts were goin to win goin away in the third:eek: ....erupted cheering when we turned over the kick off return near the end there...only to despair when brees threw it right back to them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,192 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Hey, you know what they say: You're only as good as your last game.:p

Go Seahawks! (Seeing as the Packers are out of it)

Advertisement