Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2006 Debs, what school's is going where?

Options
  • 29-11-2005 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi all,

Where are you holding your Debs for 2006?

Have you all booked?

How many have not??

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Down the country somewhere and not booked.

We haven't booked yet because we reckon there'll be at least one hotel outside the Pale which is free for one night so there's no need to book.

We haven't even decided on our pre-debs yet.

im invited to a debs in the kilmore hotel in cavan for next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lost_soul

Went to Kilmore last year, they rush you through the meal (i literally turned around to my friend for 2 seconds with my fork in my mouth and when i looked down to get another piece the plate was gone!!)

The niteclub stinks!!

They ask you for ID on the way in and they photocopy it and stamp you and number you and number the photocopy! They then don't even check you at the bars!! They even come around to you and offer you wine with your meal.

The bouncers aren't very friendly... i nearly got in a fight with them and a few people there did.

As for 'breakfat' - A few cocktail sausages and a stale roll! Yummy!! They also finished up an hour earlier than agreed.

All in all it was a good nyt :D

when did you go to kilmore!iwas there last year too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lost_soul

26th of July. u??

We havn't atarted to orgainise this years debs. I don't tink too many people are willing to take responsibility for it.

Also went to The Landmark in Carrik-on-Shannon with another school last year..... i don't tink we're aloud back!

• Advertisement
Advertisement