Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To wait for Smart or not....

• 29-11-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Well, I applied for smart when they first announced the famous offer. Recently have been asked to send in forms again which I already sent in ages ago. Now they tell me another 13 working days. I'm on the North Main switch. I mean WTF? Should I wait for these jokers or just go somewhere else? Anyone else recommend a provider that can actually deliver on their promises at similiar prices? I have received the "Final Bill" from Eircom already. Not interested in hearing about its all eircoms fault. Its Smart's responsibility to deliver on what they say they are going to deliver end of story.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I don't think there is any operator in Ireland that actually delivers what they promise. They all have problems of some form or other. For price and speed, I don't think you'll beat Smart, so it's probably worth waiting for it.

Apart from Smart, the best value for money on BB over the phone line is BT. But with BT can come a whole other world of trouble. No other providor will have you connected up within the next 13 days anyway, so you'll be waiting longer if you decide to go another route.

Advertisement