Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kerley to Waterford : Keeley to stay on

• 29-11-2005 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Waterford United have today appointed former Limerick manager Mike Kerley as their new manager. Interesting appointment, as Kerley brought Limerick to a play off spot a few seasons ago, when he had a very limited squad.

So it looks like Mr Dolan will not be staying on after all. Where next for him I wonders?

Also, Dermot Keeley today confirmed he wont be goingt o Newry Town, and will be staying on as manager of CHF. I really hoped he would go, as now CHF will have a decent shot at staying up :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Kerley is a decent manager. How about Dolan to Rovers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Rovers have no money and are in the first division. Cant imagine Dolan wanting to go there. Also, its Tony Cousins who will be taking that particular job.

Personally, I reckon Dolan will go to Drogs should they decide to get rid of Doolin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Newry were obviously waiting for Keely, had Dublin City not gone up he would have been off to them in a flash I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pity they could sheel out wnough for Dolan but thank God Waterford made thier decison before Roddy Collins got sacked! The latter wants the Newry job btw.

Mike.

Advertisement