Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE K750 to Nokia 8800

• 29-11-2005 3:16pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to transfer all my contact from one to another . Has anyone got any ideas . I've tried Nokia data suite but this dont recognise the format that FMA stores the contacts in .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Use the K750i data cable to sync your K750 contacts to Outlook, then sync the Nokia from Outlook using a cable if you have one or else Bluetooth. Any good?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Yep , Just done that . But cant get the K to sync with Outlook using FMA . Is there another way ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

on some sony ericssons theres an option to send the entire phone book by bluetooth in one go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

sharkman wrote:
    Yep , Just done that . But cant get the K to sync with Outlook using FMA . Is there another way ???

Try using the SE sync software to do the sync with Outlook. Works everytime for me. It's called Sync Station and if you don't have it, it's on the CD that came with the K750 or failing that you can download it from the SE website.

Advertisement