Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New firmware 2.6

• 29-11-2005 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

There it is, everything they wanted to be in 2.5

Plays WMAs and supports RSS feeds. If you're into Kanji then it'll allow unicode in the web browser.

Of course now you can play copyrighted videos... lots of people needed that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

plays wma's straight or do we have to go through the whole pspvideo9 bull****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Drag and drop... but considering the only benefit is compression... and atrac already does that... no need for it. Unless you LOVE RSS feeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Anyone know if and when the psp will support wmv or avi or some other popular video format?
    It's a pain in the hole having to covert videos for it (and don't get me started on the naming system).:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

I'm using PSPVideo 9, takes care of all the problems, though I do know where you're coming from with this. If you're not into upgrading there is a Korean Media player I've found to be very handy. Not perfect but better than nothing.

Advertisement