Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will win in Paris in May!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

sure it was the same last season, who would have thought liverpool would win the CL. I think we can get to the final again this year and maybe win it.
    My tips would be juventus, milan, liverpool and chelsea for the semi's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

at this moment in time Liverpool are on such a good run its hard to fault them and if those two goals really do do something for peter crouch then who knows. 6 wins out of the last 6 in the premiership and they havnt conceded a goal in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

Ironically, the two best squads(arguably, Chelsea and Real Madrid) haven't got a vote yet. My head says Barcealona, my heart says Man Utd and my gut says Chelsea.

Seriously, I think Man Utd have more of a chance than most people think this year. For once, they are underdogs, which I believe will be good for them. Scholes is getting into good form, possible new midfielder in the transfer window and Solskjaer comeback. Overall, Rooney is just as good a player as Ronaldinho. Heinze coming back for the later matches would top anything mentioned above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

OTliddy wrote:
    , Rooney is just as good a player as Ronaldinho. .

Don't know about that now...Rooney is class but Ronaldinho has that little bit extra!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Branners

Barcelona are great to watch this year, it will be interesting to see how they preform when really challenged later on in the competition. Other than Barca, Juve and Chelsea would be my contenders.

Would have to agree with them 3, but i wouldn't write of the Pool again, or even Lyon they seem to score for fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

I think a lot of people voting here are voting for who they want to win (hint hint liverpool fans) rather than who they think really has a chance of winning, either that or just pure delusions abound.

From the English teams I can't see Liverpool or Man U being favorites over Chelsea...

I'll go for ..

AC Milan/Chelsea/Juve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

united all the way rooney will run riot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I think United will be lucky to get out of the group since Simao is out for Benfica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

i think so too,Utd dont have the defence or the know it all these days in european games. They have to win tonight to advance and they are lucky simao is injured.

• Advertisement
Advertisement