Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress lookalike

• 29-11-2005 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

I have totally and utterly fallen in love with that dress that loads of celebs have been weraing recently-cameron diaz and posh spice have worn it.I think is by roland mouret or something like that?I was just wondering if anyone knows any shop that is doing a lookalike of this dress because usually high streets shops do and i cant afford the original!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

I read somewhere Topshop do an exact copy.
    Agree its a gorgeous dress :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Yeah i read that too and i saw a pic of the topshop version in a magazine-have looked on topshop website and its not there and was in the topshop in stephens green and they hadnt heared of it.tis most annoying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Ebay is crawling with them.
    Just type in Galaxy dress or Mouret and you'll get loads up.

Cheers pythia-excellent-theres loadsa them there-yipeeee!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ah, the famous "Galaxy dress". It's really nice, but the fact that every minor celeb has one is a bit off-putting

4e_2.JPG

• Advertisement

hmm true-will it look a bit naff if i wear it out over xmas then?Think even the topshop version would be considered designer over here though since you cant get it anywhere cept ebay!dont wanna look like a c-list celeb though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Firesuite

They have one in the window of Oasis at the moment, looks lovely.

I haven't seen anyone wearing one, and if it suits you it'll look hot, I say go for it.

yay-found them in topshop-they've just got them in jervis shopping centre and apparently are flying off the shelves-wow it really does look fab on-watch out dublin here I come!

Advertisement