Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abuse via pm

Options
  • 29-11-2005 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

The mods of food and drink will testify that there was a heated debate vis a via Starbucks between myself and a user "billyblanks". While tempers flaired, I kept my decorum while billybanks recieved several warnings from the mods, about personal abuse and attack the post not the poster.

Eventually the thread was locked, and the debate continued via pm, Again while heated I kept by cool, and was repeatadly goaded by billyblanks, until eventually he sent this pm

emmmm...go away!

I will not reply to any more of your pm's.

When you get a little older(finish secondary school) and get a job you will see that real life is not so black and white as you see it.

in my business.....I deal with pricks like you every day, small minded people shouting their mouths off, 100% convinced they are right, yet never contribute anything to solve the problem.They dont even understand the problem because they only look at things from one side.

one last point.....I loved when you said "its hassle to get fair trade coffee in starbucks"

all your pissing and moaning about the plight of these poor farmers......and you wont even wait an extra minute to get served their coffee.......I can feel the passion.....idiot.

as I said I wont read or reply to any more of your pm's.

now schoo......I think I can hear another bandwagon coming along that you can jump onto.

Aside from clearly misrepresenting my point (his agressive tactic in the debate) he's clearly engaged in implied insults, and direct insults (prick, idiot) etc.... towards me.

As I understand it via the FAQ abuse via pm is not tolerated, and can someone direct me towards the appropriate authority to deal with this?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=41227 billyblanks is the user.

I will happily forward on all this pms and my own on this matter. I think at one point I do refer to him as "a joke" because of his inabiility to deal with my arguments and instead misrepresent my position, like I said the argument got heated but billy is the one who engaged in direct and indirect insults throughout this debate.

Advertisement