Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What BB, Specific requirements.

• 29-11-2005 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭

Lo all.

First off, i'm an avid gamer so straight away mediocre bb with a horrible 128k u/l does not cust the mustard. I used to have a nice connection with IBB but due to their cruddy service i'm not with them anymore.

I'm not with Leap and pay €127 for a business line with a 1MB Up/Down @ 15:1 no cap. I am waiting for their SDSL lines to become available for €89 but unfortunately only the exchanges around town seem to be upgraded at the moment. I get a good service with these guys however I want to pay less.

After googling a few times i'm still yet to see an ISP that provides a 1MB u/l or above with no cap. Are there any companies out there who do this sort of service that might be cheaper?

Advertisement