Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pulse Fm..

• 29-11-2005 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

I think it was called.....brodcast from kildare..
    Is it still around? I cant seem to get it anymore.
    Savage station!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

According to radiowaves, pulse FM broadcast on 105.1 FM, although I have no idea how up-to-date that information is.

here is the contact information I can find for Pulse FM Kildare

PHONE: 085-7081051

SMS: 085-7081051

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Spanking you a lot! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Glitter&Trauma

alrite jezza pulse fm broadcasts from 94.1 im from ireland so trust me on that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Ha right! Nice one Glitter! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭orbital83

jezza wrote:
    I think it was called.....brodcast from kildare..
    Is it still around? I cant seem to get it anymore.
    Savage station!
    Think that's Pulse FM 105.1 from Newbridge you're referring to...started out as Freedom 105.1 and then changed name and dramatically increased signal early in 2005. Used to be able to get it clearly round enfield and mullingar. Anyway they closed for good last year after being pestered by ComReg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

guys guys guys....now pulse fm 103 from the 90s now that was the best 103.2 and 102.9 in the west of dublin....savage station and a pleasure to work on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rfoley

guys guys guys....now pulse fm 103 from the 90s now that was the best 103.2 and 102.9 in the west of dublin....savage station and a pleasure to work on

Careful - Dev's gettin' emotional. Again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 racso

Pulse, club and super Q from the mid nineties were the best. Listening to the variety of music and quality of so called ''DJ's'' on the licenced stations today, it makes me wonder which ones are supposed to be the pirates?:)

Advertisement