Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

HCL Dvd recorder (super valu)

• 29-11-2005 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I've seen an HCL DVDR in Super Valu, the model number is 60DVDR, I just wondered if anyone has one and if so is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Hi just trying again..... anyone else got one and know who makes them and where to get updates for the firmware? its a blue packaging and has HCL60DVDR HC>L DVD+R/RW Recorder with progressive scan and is 179.00 Euro has USB socket and DV in socket and mirrored front.

cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

magnumlady wrote:

Hi just trying again

Trying again 10 months later!

I tried googling but couldnt find any info. I think Extra vision are doing good deals on dvd recorders. Maybe check them out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

kearnsr wrote:
    Trying again 10 months later!

I tried googling but couldnt find any info. I think Extra vision are doing good deals on dvd recorders. Maybe check them out

yep still got them on the shelves in my local supervalu store. Just looking for firmware or the company that makes them because I bought one in the end. - the extravisions don't have the USB and DV in sockets on their ones - the supervalu one has.

Advertisement