Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Microphoto

Options
  • 29-11-2005 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭

For anyone who has the creative zen microphoto, or knows somethin about it, what would be the pros and cons of buying one?

I'm still decidin whether to go for this one or the creative zen sleek.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

I have the sleek and its a wicked player it has everything except for photos/videos, imo i think photo/video mp3 players are useless, who wants to watch videos on such a small screen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

3 of my friends bought a Ipod video over the last few weeks, and all of them regularly watch videos on them. I've watched an episode of lost on them and I would prefer a 32" screen, but they are watchable on the ipod screen and its a hell of alot more entertaining than sitting there listening to music. The small screen argument is really blown out of proportion.

Advertisement