Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

big show your next

• 29-11-2005 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

big show you came out to the ring ( raw ) and looked me in the eyes and told me i was a piece of ****. big show you also wanted to fight me, i was not afraid, i was just not dressed for a fight.
    and to someone that replied to a thread i had a few days ago. chris masters is great and will become a great superstar and champion some day. but HHH is not finished yet.
    i hope eric does not lose his job as general manager of raw. raw is way better than smack down. i sky+ raw every tuesday 2am. god bless sky+, oh i sky+ it, so i can study myself on tv.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Ok..if your that damn good how come it took a sledgehammer to beat Ric Flair(the God himself:D )WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Triple H when are you gonna go after that thug John Cena?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Man, i get worried about people who post in the guise of wrestlers, it's creepy dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

triple h wrote:
    i sky+ raw every tuesday 2am. god bless sky+, oh i sky+ it, so i can study myself on tv.

oh wow, you have Sky+. how lucky are you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

thought trips was from connecticut? (god spelling)
    triple h

Friends | FOAF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

I think we have an identity crisis here.Next we'll have a five year old coming on here pretending to be the undertaker but I must admit this is funny as hell for the reasons it shouldn't be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Will you play the game with Cena because this punk needs to be put in his place. Maybe in the Elimination Chamber at new years rev. Please tell us your plans for the punk cena or will you just hold him using your $ky +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

You're not triple H... You're an idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Hmm...Triple H?...Idiot? I fail to see the big difference there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Your not triple H... Your an idiot!

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but it always makes me laugh when someone says "Your" an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

dublindude wrote:
    Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but it always makes me laugh when someone says "Your" an idiot.
    :v:

Advertisement