Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 29-11-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    I am looking for someone who gives guiter lesson, its a christmas pressie for my dad. He does know how to play guitar but is self taught and always wanted to learn properly....anybody know of anybody in the dundalk area thats gives lessons?
    thanks for the info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Change your sig please , its advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I'm from Ardee.

I play myself and know of people that do but I'm not into giving lessons.

There's someone called Flick on the Ardee- Drogheda road that teaches guitar, keyboard and drums.

In Dundalk, I dunno. Go into Danny Hughes Music Shop in Blackrock and ask there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

if he can wait 3 months I'll be back in the country!!:D

Otherwise check the notice board in Conor Hughes' Shop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

sorry to revive the thread but yeah,flick on the drogheda road teaches,as does francis"fanny"higgins in de la salle crescent,great teacher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

Barry Hynes is giving guitar / piano lessons above the Music Shop in Blackrock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 astonvilla

Neacy 69.........
    Now theres a surprise,, sure if your dad can play the gambler then he can play any song at all!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

theres always an ad in the Argus for guitar lessons in the spiritstore, check that out maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alanray

Try here for beginner guitar lessons
    http://www.schoolofguitar.net

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

alanray wrote: »
    Try here for beginner guitar lessons
    http://www.schoolofguitar.net

Spam?

Dundalk - Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NiChoillte

Hi, I am looking to get guitar lessons. Im from Louth and wonder would you have information on how to contact Flick? I hear he's really good at teaching the guitar.
    Thanks a mill!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement