Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Car Is This??????

• 29-11-2005 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

WHAT MAKE AND MODEL OF CAR IS THIS????

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?????

Please respond, We are Students from UCC doing a project on this car and we really need and appreciate feedback!!!!

Thanks

swifthidden.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

not really a classic by the looks of it.
    the file name is a bit of a giveway too
    swifthidden.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

looks like the new renualt clio

dident see the swift bit. but all those new cars look alike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

swifthidden.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

subway wrote:
    not really a classic by the looks of it.
    swifthidden.jpg

LOL :p:D

rolf.jpg

Have you guessed what it is yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

subway wrote:
    swifthidden.jpg

Also if some one else hadn't put it on the motor section asking what we thought of the new suzuki swift and asked for feed back showing that same pic.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

mcirl2 wrote:
    Please respond, We are Students from UCC doing a project on this car and we really need and appreciate feedback!!!!
    What is the name of your project, your department and your lecturer? Why are you spamming discussion forums about the generic brand blandsmobile?

Students my ass - there's nothing worse than someone in a marketing department with a bright idea.

"Oooh look - I can do viral marketing!". What's next, SMSs to everyone in B segment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Moved to....Motors_Spam oh we don't have that one yet!

This is going to Advertising/Marketing

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

This would be funny if it wasnt such a waste of space..

Cant this be binned??

Its great to have a marketing/advertising forum but shouldnt be exploited like this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I think you're right on reflection, trouble is I can't move it.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭mcirl2

What is the name of your project, your department and your lecturer? Why are you spamming discussion forums about the generic brand blandsmobile?

Students my ass - there's nothing worse than someone in a marketing department with a bright idea.

"Oooh look - I can do viral marketing!". What's next, SMSs to everyone in B segment?

Hey We are most definately Students from University College Cork, We are studying BIS, business Information Systems and we are all in 2nd year!

We are attempting to get some reaction in terms of the Suzuki Swift, please respond with your opinions on the issue.
    And thanks to you guys with the Feedback, More would really be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

I would say its a girl car, no offence lady's but looking at it, i wouldn't be to interested. The angle of the picture makes it looks sporty looking nad it has allowys etc. I would being probably 05reg so i would expect it to have all the extras like: Electric Windows, Central Locking, Remote Central Locking, Immobiliser, Multiple Air Bags, Passenger Air Bag, Drivers Air Bag, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Rear Head Rests

Make: Suzuki
    Model:Swift
    Engine: 1.3/1.3 Petrol
    Bodytype: Hatchback
    Transmission: Manual
    Price Guess About: €15,000
    Year: 2005

Anything else you would like to know?

Advertisement