Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ric Flair Arrested

• 29-11-2005 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

The real reason Ric Flair didnt show up on Raw last night was because he was arrested on road rage charges.

details here: www.k3wrestling.com/news.php?id=135229598

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Imagine driving along and Flair pulling up and attacking you. Pulls you from car rips shirt open gives you a couple of chops a giant WOOOOO!!! and then he falls flat on his face LOL:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭denhamd2

LOL

He shoulda put your man in the figure 4 leglock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Man, i would have thought that Flair would be a bit calmer than that. Thats the kind of **** i would expect Austin to pull, rip your man out of his car and stun him in the middle of the road........

..........then run over him! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ric should of bribed him with his man boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Hulk4ever

dlofnep wrote:
    Ric should of bribed him with his man boobs.

Thats not cool!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Hulk4ever wrote:
    Thats not cool!

True though.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Dragan wrote:
    Man, i would have thought that Flair would be a bit calmer than that. Thats the kind of **** i would expect Austin to pull, rip your man out of his car and stun him in the middle of the road........

..........then run over him! :D

Now that would be very cool. MAybe we could start a new thread "if you had to suffer road-rage at the hands of a wrestler who would it be?"LOL:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Some other news on him here: http://nodq.com/wwe/135551114.shtml

Sad to hear. Even though some of the time he does great stuff in the ring, I've thought for a good while that it really is time for him to retire. He's exactly what a lot of guys say they don't want to be, the old guy who never knows when to let go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Well reading that article it looks like he can't afford to retire. Thats a stagerring thing to say for a guy thats been on top for so long. Just very sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No wonder he has no money left, all them women and such. Funny to imagine him getting pissed at somebody, that big red head of his :) then doing that walk of him and the big woo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

Ruu wrote:
    No wonder he has no money left, all them women and such. Funny to imagine him getting pissed at somebody, that big red head of his :) then doing that walk of him and the big woo!
    ha i could just imagine that...

Advertisement