Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vista legal copy for free.

• 30-11-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Hi guys my mate got Vista (legit) and they sent him 3 copys for 1 year evaluations, he gave me one ad theres one left, anyone wanted, he hasnt given it to anyone yet and ts fair game as far as i know.

Also before i install is there vista compatible drivers for components yet or is that still of the mark, can you run games and/or will widnows xp drivers work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

i'll take it (as long as its legit)

This a beta preview?

hello?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Reaver772

if irlrobins doesn't take it i will.

oh i'll take it. But think OP has gone awol :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

It won't be legit if one of us gets our hands on it. The circulation of Vista is meant to be between developers and privileged few, it's not available for the general public. No, no drivers have been released from component manufacturers for use with Vista as it's not released yet and I doubt you'd have much luck with games as your graphics card is using a driver for XP, then again you might be lucky with the games issue....

• Advertisement

prob right.

Ati have drivers out for vista

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Are the ATi drivers for Vista widely available?, can you download them from their site directly?, I was of the belief that software such as that was only syndicated to developers??

ati.com

Vista drivers link on the front page

Advertisement