Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get these earphones delivered to ireland?

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

GaRtH_V wrote:
    I need a pair of Sennheiser HD-25sp like these :
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009QH7B/qid%3D1133340671/202-1747141-7495034
    Ive found them in a few shops over here but they are charging extortionate prices so it seems the internet is the way to go. Anyone know a stockists that will deliver to Ireland?

not trying to be smart but what about ordering from the amazon link that you have posted? are they too dear?

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

You can get them from Thomann, but the delivery charge is €20. The HD25 SP is here but is listed as not in stock with no delivery date listed (so not before Xmas then). They also have, IMO, the much better bigger brother HD25's here, and they are in stock (but that much more expensive).

HTH

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Id get the HD25 over the cheaper ones, they're worth it.

http://www.turnkey.co.uk/tkweb/stockdetail.jsp?sku=SENN-HD25SP&context=WEB

In stock, delivery not sure but Turnkey are very reliable anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

daveym wrote:
    not trying to be smart but what about ordering from the amazon link that you have posted? are they too dear?
    Because amazon wont deliver to Ireland and 80 sterling is still too dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

GaRtH_V wrote:
    yeah they do - amazon.co.uk deliver electronics to ireland...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Dr. Spock wrote:
    You can get them from Thomann, but the delivery charge is €20. The HD25 SP is here but is listed as not in stock with no delivery date listed (so not before Xmas then). They also have, IMO, the much better bigger brother HD25's here, and they are in stock (but that much more expensive).

HTH

S.
    Cheers man, looks like ill get the HD25's off Thomann,anyone know how long they take to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

GaRtH_V wrote:

I've bought loads of electronics from Amazon.co.uk without problems. DVD player, mp3 player, headphones.

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    yeah they do - amazon.co.uk deliver electronics to ireland...

like he said, I have bought piles of electronics stuff from amazon.co.uk..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

its not amazon who are shipping/selling that if anyone actually looked at the link....

its not amazon who are shipping/selling that if anyone actually looked at the link....
    i did and via empiredirect on amazon they also ship worldwide, if you had bothered to check :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Normally about 4-5 working days courier delivery IIRC, the site will probably give a better time indication.
    GaRtH_V wrote:
    Cheers man, looks like ill get the HD25's off Thomann,anyone know how long they take to deliver?

Advertisement