Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Untitled Radio Show

• 30-11-2005 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

Anyone else listen to it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

yeah, this show is class. dave o doherty is one of irelands best comedians in my opinion. should be on earlier in the day, i download it instead. who's going to listen at 12 on a friday night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

Where is it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

untitled.ie

it's on a few of the local stations around the country, they also have a podcast

one of the more decent radio shows around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 viralstar

yes, that was possibly the best radio show ever~
    I agree David O'Doherty is one of Ireland's best comedians and he doesn't rely on vulgar language to deliver his jokes.
    It's impossible to find dates for his stand-up gigs though >l

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭Deadly Delta

Hi, just wondering is this show still on? And if not why not?

I downloaded a few of the podcasts from their website, feckin hilarious stuff.

The man's a legend. Can't wait to see him at the Cat Laughs!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

Unfortunatly the shows over, I think it finished at the turn of the year. You can find most of the shows at the website www.untitled.ie. It was class though, david o doherty is one of irelands funniest comedians at the moment, and very different from the usual type of comedy you get from young irish comediands. His gigs are great aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

:mad: Just downloaded a few of these and started listening...

Yawn :( Very, very boring! This guy is a comedian??? :confused: I hope this show is not meant ot be a showcase for his "funniness"! :eek:

The show with the Franks and Walters was so sleep inducing I had to go for a coffee, so at least the show brought something good to my life, I suppose...:rolleyes:

Advertisement