Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium rate numbers discussed on Pat Kenny radio show Thursday.

Options
  • 30-11-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

The regulator of premium rate numbers, Pat Breen (?) will be doing a follow up feature on the Irish Psychics Live scandal on Thurdsay mornings programme 10-12 RTE Radio 1.

It might be a good idea to have your 'waffle' filter switched on.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭damalo

Some time ago the owner of said phone line did a great publicity stunt.

He was done in court for SMSing X thousand of people which he claimed he did believing he was within the bounds of the law. 1000 quid fine, his face on the 6:01 news and me talking about it now...perfect. Not to mention the cash his little SMS sending earned him. He's the guy in the ad in the space suit afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Ha ha I remember hearing that Irish Psychics Live or he tarot people ? have a PBX somewhere of grafton st in dublin and the switch forwards to calls off to house wifes that take the calls , apparently they make about 80,000 per month .

amazing some bored fat dollie with a fag hanging out of her mouth, Iron in one hand and a screaming child in the other ,telling you that something bad is going to happen to you

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Sounds exactly like the way phone sex lines work - little difference really, same service, different vice.

That Higgins guy is a prick of the highest order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Stephen wrote:
    Sounds exactly like the way phone sex lines work - little difference really, same service, different vice.

That Higgins guy is a prick of the highest order.
    Indeedy he is.

If I was on a phone sex line I'd be a bit embarassed to do it in an office.

Advertisement