Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerbdog

• 30-11-2005 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anyone have any idea where I can buy both albums (Kerbdog and On The Turn)? I'd prefer to buy them new if possible in case I can't get them on eBay, but I suspect they've been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I think the first one has been deleted for many, many years, haven't seen it i the shops for along time. On The Turn still pops up here and there, though you might need a bit of luck finding it.

Have you tried the likes of cduniverse.com and HMV and Tower's online shops? And this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

About a year ago I managed to find On The turn in HMV (or it coulda been Virgin I'm not sure which...)

And yeah afaik their s/t album has been deleted so your best bet would be getting it off ebay or somewhere.

-A-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

try citydiscs in temple bar (assuming you're in dublin)

you find some real gems in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

citydisks is one fine shope,always my first stop when i come up from cork. borderline aint too bad either but not as big a selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I'm almost certain I've seen them in Kilkenny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BoobC

Jimmy_Jazz wrote:
    Anyone have any idea where I can buy both albums (Kerbdog and On The Turn)? I'd prefer to buy them new if possible in case I can't get them on eBay, but I suspect they've been deleted.

Netsoundsmusic.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

Seen On The Turn in HMV on Henry Street a few weeks ago. Don't think you'll come accross Kerbdog, beter off checking out the web for that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Jimmy_Jazz

Thanks for all the replies. I've tried most of those links already except netsoundmusic.com - thanks for that one BoobC. I'll definitely be using that if I can't find the albums on eBay.

Advertisement