Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Duets Album !

Options
  • 30-11-2005 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Looking for a Duets album, that has older stuff (ie Nat King Cole & Daughter), as well as modern stuff... Please help! Thanks.

:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

You just can't beat Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong... Tons of albums to choose from. They had real rapport.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Bookee wrote:
    Looking for a Duets album, that has older stuff (ie Nat King Cole & Daughter), as well as modern stuff... Please help! Thanks.

Sounds like you want a compilation? I can't think of any but deedee's suggestion is spot on. Also try and find some Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra releases, they are great. Tindersticks did a song with the actress Isabella Rossilini called "A Marriage Made In Heaven" which is gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

A lot of the finest duets I've ever heard in my life are unreleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

get some Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell,

marvitammiblue.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

not a complitaion, but massive variety, the two late ray charles albums, genius loves company and genius and friends

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bookee

Thanks for all the suggestions. Must start my enquiries...!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Notorious B.I.G. - Duets: The Final Chapter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb - "Guilty" and "Guilty too" !! Brilliant

Advertisement