Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Getting unlock code from o2

• 30-11-2005 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭

How would I go about getting my phones unlock code from o2? Is their a certain amount of credit you have to heve used or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Normally about €120-€130, but sometimes you might be able to get it unlocked without going near O2.
    What phone is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i have a o2 bill fone. i ordered a k750i unlocking code today they said that it will take 5-7 working days.
    i just rang 1909.they should help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭maidhc

O2 are very good for unlocking from my experience, even with a brand new payg phone, they tend to be helpful. They unlocked a phone I bought as an upgrade straight away (I told them I wanted it to accept a spanish SIM, which was true.).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

ì was just going to say ive never had a good experience with unlocking codes on o2, if you ring and request it they'll send you a letter with a code, if the code doesn't work after 2 or 3 times then bring it somewhere else(theres a guy on talbot st) because if you try more times than that it'll permanantly lock the fone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah debbie your right, i requested a o2 unlocking code and it didnot work and o2 were no help.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement