Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford - Kerry airport

Options
  • 30-11-2005 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone.
    I need to get to Kerry airport on 30th Dec. Though i have no driving license, and rail/bus just dont suit me at all 'cause i'd be too late at the airport. My first question, the most important is, how far away Kerry airport is from Waterford, in km or miles doesnt matter? And second would be: do you have any idea where could i possible hire a driver? im only interested in cheap deals :(
    thanks for help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

eloelo wrote:
    Hi everyone.
    I need to get to Kerry airport on 30th Dec. Though i have no driving license, and rail/bus just dont suit me at all 'cause i'd be too late at the airport. My first question, the most important is, how far away Kerry airport is from Waterford, in km or miles doesnt matter? And second would be: do you have any idea where could i possible hire a driver? im only interested in cheap deals :(
    thanks for help!!

its 134 miles (about a 3 hour drive)

i can't imagine how you could get there on the cheap..

Advertisement