Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Background problem

• 30-11-2005 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I have a PSP workin on firmware 1.5. Up until yesterday, it always had the yellow/gold background that can't be changed unless an app is downloaded for it. However today I turned it on and the background is bright red and seems as though the colour has been set too high. Functionality isn't affected and games/vids are the regular colours. It isn't a problem as such, but I'd like to know whats causing it. ANy help is appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

I'm stabbing in the dark here...... but on earlier versions of the firmware, the background can change depending on the date.

. Not sure if that can be adjusted to a set color on version 1.5... upgraded to version 2.00 soon as i got mine, and can't remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Spot on.It changes every month.You must have yours set to December.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

i thought that too but you see its been on gold since september when i upgraded it. its also still november. but hopefully you guys are right. thanx a lot. neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Check how your PSP's date and time were set chief ;) Mine ticked over to red at midnight last night. I panicked the first time it changed too but a quick Google took me where I needed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

will do. thanks a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i changed the month in mine to change to a different colour.
    Browns easy on the eyes. I like red though

Advertisement