Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phillips tv

• 30-11-2005 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

im looking to get the phillips 37PF9830 from germany as i save about 850 on the price of it for the exect same tv as here, im just wondering tho is the warrenty etc fully valid here? if anything went wrong with it could i bring it into what ever phillips place here etc?

any help is great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I bought a Philips DVD Recorder in the UK a few years back and it started to give trouble under the 12 moths warranty. They originally started saying that I would have to take back the recorder to the place of purchase back in the UK. I eventually found the instructions and leaflets I got with the recorder and it said 'Philips Worldwide Guarantee' and it said regardless what country the recorder was bought in that the recorder can be taken to a Philips service agaent for repair under the 12 months warranty. So I informed that to Philips up in Dublin and they then honoured it. So check that your TV comes with a leaflet/paperwork saying Philips worldwide Guarantee on it first and you should be OK.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement