Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec Craft project

• 30-11-2005 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

We had to make a wall hanging while others did cross stitching.
    What did yous do?
    Now this isn't fair my home ec teacher told us lie yesterday that our written project is due in by the 8th but we haven't a class on the 8th so we have to give it up on the 7th.The teacher dosen't even help at all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

I did a cushion cover.I still have to start my written project while most of my class were finished ages ago.I dont know what to put in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Sorchie

Know how ya feel Ais!I've got 4 days to do my whole written project for jc home ec!You could say I'm a bit of a procrastinator and I'm paying for it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Ms.Burke is a psycho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I did a baby blanket! I dropped to pass the day of the exam, I hadn't done my writen part of project. I got a B. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

I don't do Home Ec but everyone in my school does cushion covers or cross stitching. They start in 2nd year so they have no rush at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think in my school they do the craft part of the project in second year. Well, they were all making cushions so that's what I presumed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I did a cushion and I'm still not finished my written part. I've had 4 home ec teachers in the last 2 years and we still have to do alot of theory so we keep missing out on sewing classes. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chrizzle

I did a winnie the pooh cross stitch... it looks..ok.... id say i'll get a B on that one. started it in 2nd year.
    she took up all the folders and written part already and i have hardly any of that done:x

Advertisement