Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

projector problem help please.

Options
  • 30-11-2005 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

hello:just got a projector from my mate its a megapower lcd ml 189,but theres a problem with it.it turns on ok but i cannot watch tv on it as the menu is coming up on it but its all distorted and fuzzled up,so i cannot set it up.wonder is this fixable? or would i be better off binning it.as it could be a very costly fix.

the menu is coming up,but you cannot see it properly as its totally fuzzled up if you know what i mean you cannot see it right to be able to set up menu properly.i would appreciate advice and help on this.also anyone hear have exsperience at fixing projectors thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

You are familiar with the concept of focus? just asking ...
    What do you mean by fuzzled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

well i cannot see the menu its just jumped all around the place,so i cannot set up the settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

If you just switch on a projector, with nothing connected to it, you should be able to get at least the menu.

If it is "fuzzled", I am not really sure if there is much that can be done for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

the lens proabably turns to adjust the focus

Advertisement