Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Erol Alkan - Tickets in Trinity college

• 30-11-2005 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Guys

You can buy tickets in TCD if you know anyone who is a TCD student.

Up to 4pm Friday

Mash up

We are one

Friday 2nd December

Temple Bar Music Centre

Featuring

Erol Alkan (Trash, UK)

Johnny Moy
    Arveene
    Scott Macnaughton
    Alecko (live)

The most talked about clubnight in Dublin for years. Mash-up has broken new
    ground with its cutting edge international acts in both Dublin's Temple Bar Music Centre and in Marley Park.

Nominated for Mixmag's club of the year, Mash up has injected new life into Dublin's electronic music scene.

Kicking off on Dec 3rd 2004 with Mylo and continuing with Unkle's James Lavelle in February, Mash- Up was also the first club to showcase Canadian superstar Tiga.

Mash up was the only club given a residency at August's BudRising shows at Marley Park with the Chemical Brothers (Friday) and Basement Jaxx / Underworld / Mylo (Saturday), and it was at this show that

we last saw Erol Alkan, who managed to keep 5,000 people happy late into the night.

Dublin's latest live sensation Alecko support Erol alongside DJ's Arveene and residents Johnny Moy and Scott Macnaughton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

..how much ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 corporate kid

€20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Well that was one of the best dance gigs ive been to all year. Fantastic. Great crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Tusky wrote:
    Well that was one of the best dance gigs ive been to all year. Fantastic. Great crowd.
    I was a little disappointed to be honest, never really got going.

I wasn't really expecting anything ground breaking from Alkan, but I've just had much more fun times previously when I've seen him.

Advertisement