Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How to Check USB on windows XP

• 30-11-2005 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

This thread might be posted in the wrong section not sure tho.

Hey,

I rang my ISP about my usb connection problem and they fobed me off bascially.

Im using windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2.

I was just wondering how do you check what USB chip-set you are using?
    Where would go to check this and how do you go about updating this.

Why would you need to update this as well

Any idea's and replies welcome.

Im connecting using ethernet for the moment.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

www.sisoftware.co.uk
    You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCIe, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

Hey Karoma, can you help with this one:)

I have checked the above website but i can;t follow it to check it:confused:

I want to know what my usb chipset is or how to check?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

CYPM

More direct Link for trial download:
    http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/redirect/dload.php?id=32

Advertisement