Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrinkle Cream

• 30-11-2005 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Late 20's.

Lately noticed lines on forehead.

Wondering if any of ye ladies out there (indeed lads too!) know of any good, effective wrinkle cream.

Thought it would be a good idea to ask here as most you all will have tried and tested these products!

Also, do you have to keep using these products (forever!) to get rid of wrinkles or is it like a course of treatment?

Thanks.

Old wrinkley

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

There's no miracle cure I'm afraid... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Stop scrunching your forehead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭zervi2003

Ah come on peeps.

Does anyone use wrinkle cream out there? Im afraid I cant avoid scrunching my forehead. Like asking someone never to laugh! Wrinkles come with age. But these lines are getting deeper and deeper.

i used to use creme de la mer. That stuff is gold in a jar. Best stuff ive ever used. But I cant afford it anymore. So any other good stuff out there?

Advertisement