Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Back button on Internet Explorer

• 30-11-2005 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Hi. My back button on explorer doesn't seem to be working properly. Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

In what way, not working properly?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Try Pressing Backspace.

Have you checked for Spyware and emptied temporary internet files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I have to hit the back button a few times before it will let me go back. Because of this it won't let me do AIB online banking from my computer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Dump Internet explorer......
    I did...
    Install Firefox 1.5.... released in last 2 days
    I have just upgraded from ver 1.06 and firefox is just 5mb
    http://www.mozilla.com/
    It is excellent
    Charles

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Alvis

Oh no, not another one of these "switch to firefox posts".

Although there's nothing wrong with Firefox, it is wrong to keep suggesting this because you are just giving an alternative or a workaround to the problem, not how to actually repair it. It's also a bannable offence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Less of the holier than thou please and have a read of the charter /CM
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47980
    dahamsta wrote:
    No Off-Topic Advocacy: When someone asks a question about their current browser/mailer/etc, either answer the question or don't post. If they want an alternative, they'll ask for it. Off-topic advocacy will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

Advertisement