Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD player thatg plays Div X

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

I could be way off base here, but id say Sony would be the last company on earth to sell a piece of harware that is DivX compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

samsung do one thats divx compatable, but if i were you id wait till the divx HD (divx6) players are over here and at a decent price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I got the Philips one a few weeks ago. Not a problem with it. I was expecting a SCART cable in the box, but there you go.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

You can get one from Marx Computers also, its some random brand player, but it plays virtually all disks and all formats. Also it can be made region free and its only 68 yoyos.

http://www.marxcomputers.ie/
    Click DVD-ROM / DVD-Writers -> its the last item
    Called Cyber Home 462 DVD Player.

I'm gonna get one b4 crimbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Might wait for that divx HD player so. I've been watching them on teh PC and it doesn't seen so bad now as I have a fairly big monitor and the sound gopes through my stereo anyway. Thanks for the feedback.

• Advertisement
Advertisement