Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread of the day problem

Options
  • 30-11-2005 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

thread of the day linking to a private forum seems a bit unfair. or am barking up the wrong tree and banned from somewhere i don't know about?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

'tis in a private forum. I've access to it so happy days but it should probably only point to non-private forums

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

It shouldn't point to that really. I'll ask Cloud to poke the script with a stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah, was about to post that here myself danniemcq... it's just annoying because the thread title actually looks interesting for once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

NoelRock wrote:
    Yeah, was about to post that here myself danniemcq... it's just annoying because the thread title actually looks interesting for once.
    Believe me it ain't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

That ends that then :)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

which private forum is it?
    Lubnip??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

no, tis sanctusmoris......and if you consider chosing between garth_v's pierced winkie or rkm's non-pierced winkie, then yes, you are missing out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

steveland? wrote:
    Believe me it ain't
    You ****head! It is a thrilling thread, and even more thrilling title. *sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Actually I'd like to see a ruling on Private forums and entering information into the Biki.

Lubnip advent calender for example isn't funny and no one can see the link it talks about.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hobbes wrote:
    Actually I'd like to see a ruling on Private forums and entering information into the Biki.

Lubnip advent calender for example isn't funny and no one can see the link it talks about.
    what.

This post makes no sense to me in the context of this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

CuLT wrote:
    what.

This post makes no sense to me in the context of this thread.

By this do you mean your one or Hobbes one?

:confused: :v: :confused: :v:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

By this do you mean your one or Hobbes one?

:confused: :v: :confused: :v:
    leon9aw.gif

:v:

But yeah, Hobbes' one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

id rather if cult-sult would comment on GoneShootin
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

CuLT wrote:
    But yeah, Hobbes' one.

What is there to be confused about. The thread of the day is shown on boards.ie but is also stored in the Biki.

The point being that you can't read private forum posts so they shouldn't really be threads of the day. Likewise people who own/use private forums shouldn't post crap in the Biki that others can't determine the context of.

For example...
    http://www.boards.ie/wiki/index.php/Lubnip_Advent_Calender

Advertisement