Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW Guild?

• 30-11-2005 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

There was a boards guild around at one stage. Is it still active?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

We have an all-Irish guild, not a boards guild but there's a few heads from boards who are members.

Was there a boards guild too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Hannibal Lecter

im in the i avnt been playing for a while:D i duno if all of us still use boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

im rank 8 now :D

im rank 8 now :D

:rolleyes:

ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV, I don't get you at all. You were kicked from our guild for calling everybody geeks for playing a MMORPG, yet here you are bragging about being Rank 8, which takes a very long time to get. Along with posting crap on our forum and whispering me ingame to call me a noob, posting off-topic in every Guild Wars thread about your rank isn't doing anything for your reputation as a bit of a muppet. GG

Anyway back on topic, got your PM Macros42, I'll send you an invite soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Hey my ingame name is "Tide of Destruction"

Im currently part of a guild which has pretty much died and the all irish guild sounds nice.

I dont play that often but when im online id like to beable to team up with a few people.

Could you invite me to the guild. Im a lvl 17 necro/monk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I should point out the all irish guild isn't close to all irish :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Drakar wrote:
    I should point out the all irish guild isn't close to all irish :P

All but 2 of us are, and they've already been made honorary Irishmen kthx. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Darc Shadoe

Are you in the guild Drakar?

All but one actually...

BrokenArrows I can't invite you unless you leave the guild you're already in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Are you in the guild Drakar?
    I was but I never was really active. I got kinda fed up of GW when it came out (which I was surprised by).

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

go on the cual!! its a good fun guild, i like it but some ppl dont get grabbed by the game

idiot , did u read about the game before u got it? you level up or get ranks for your skill not time played! and i rarely play and i own you, go read bout gw

ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV, I don't get you at all. You were kicked from our guild for calling everybody geeks for playing a MMORPG, yet here you are bragging about being Rank 8, which takes a very long time to get. Along with posting crap on our forum and whispering me ingame to call me a noob, posting off-topic in every Guild Wars thread about your rank isn't doing anything for your reputation as a bit of a muppet. GG

Anyway back on topic, got your PM Macros42, I'll send you an invite soon.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

idiot , did u read about the game before u got it? you level up or get ranks for your skill not time played! and i rarely play and i own you, go read bout gw

he knows the game mate, it does take time to get your ranks up though, and u gotta learn a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

hmm i could sell this account on ebay for at least 200 dollars i dunno... ya i quit cuz i got hacked while i had 500m cash and over 100m in items, dat just sucked , all my months of staking gone, i was the best player in ireland i think, ive searched all forums and talked to lotsa people and theres not many high irish lvls like me, and to the guy who wrote in dat he had a lvl 50 ranger in daoc, dats cooli have a lvl 40 champion lvl 33 bard and 22 stealther

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=180281

Mabye you dont play Guild Wars that much but you definitely play MMORPG's a LOT. 500M cash and 100M in items in Runescape would take months to get if you played for hours every day. Cmon man you've played it so much you think you're the best player in Ireland! :confused:

you know theres things called macros and bots which mean i dont actually have to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I would find it hard to believe that someone who can't even string a grammatically correct sentence together could possibly become the best player in Ireland :rolleyes: Perhaps you should concentrate on your punctuation and spelling more than on playing games :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

All but one actually...

BrokenArrows I can't invite you unless you leave the guild you're already in.

right next time im on ill leave the guild and then let you know.

macros you dont gotta be a freak or even smart to be the best, you just gotta be a skilled player not intelligent.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

macros you dont gotta be a freak or even smart to be the best, you just gotta be a skilled player not intelligent.

...and also willing to break all the rules. you try to claim you were the best player in ireland, yet you admit to cheating in the games you play.....

you know theres things called macros and bots which mean i dont actually have to play

Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

So using bots means you have skill? Start making some ****ing sense, please.

Meh, I see now that trying to talk some sense into you would be a COMPLETE waste of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

LOL! Here, have a cookie. :v:

|>|_38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

There's no point in bothering guys. Don't Feed the Trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

Cool, some irish GW players. I got guildwars few months ago. r8 already and in the guild [MATH] Your Math Teacher :D

Irish GW players ftw :cool:

Oh MATH, sweet, you guys get a bit of a bolloxing for running IWAY in Tombs! :D Don't really like IWAY myself but fair play, alot of people thought IWAY couldn't hold HoH but MATH proved otherwise, can't knock that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

I've been playing GW for some time but I'm really looking for an Irish guild. Anyone wana pm me and let me know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

BUMP.

just got this and would love to join the irish guild. Finding the game good enough although it feels a little bit too watered down...a bit too easy. Maybe im just used to regular mmorpgs.

can one of you invite me to the guild ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

Yeah I'm new to the game aswell and I like the sound of an Irish guild so if anyone would like to send a pm my way :D

Gah, sorry guys! The guild isn't much active anymore, after 8 months the game was getting pretty stale, all the regulars stopped playing, and I gave up being leader and left the guild. If you want I could give the new leader a shout, she could send you's an invite if you PM me your ingame names.

All the regulars should be back for the expansion when it comes out though, and I'll probably rejoin then, so you might still see An Cuallacht rise again! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Yeah... the regulars will rise again when the next expansion comes early March 2006.

If my wife lets me near the computer that is!

Yo Fian!

Advertisement