Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOD power trip

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You seem to get offended a lot.

I'd think about that, if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Silverfish wrote:
    You seem to get offended a lot.

I'd think about that, if I were you.

People seem to complain a lot about unjust bans and powering tripping mods around here.

I think that's a little more imperative to think about.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Yes, and a lot more people don't complain.

As far as I can see, you only come here to attack people and complain about the way the place is run. And also totally incapable of seeing you are the minority, you are not 'speaking for the people' like you seem to think you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Silverfish wrote:
    Yes, and a lot more people don't complain.
    Indeed. How many users are there on boards compared to people that complain about bad modding? Victor where are you when we need your stattage?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Wow Rozie, you really don't have anything better to do with your time than bitch and moan about a forum you hate, huh? Good for you.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Rozie wrote:
    A wonderful way to keep people in place is to mock any attempt to disagree with your methods with a complete lack of tact.

It's how America is full of conservatives right now, after all...
    What you are missing is that you are (forgive the metaphor) talking to the monkeys. You need to talk to the organ grinders. That would be the admins and the SMods.

Unfortunately we agree with the monkeys.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Evil%20Monkey.GIF

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

DeVore wrote:
    What you are missing is that you are (forgive the metaphor) talking to the monkeys. You need to talk to the organ grinders. That would be the admins and the SMods.

Unfortunately we agree with the monkeys.

DeV.

HA!

who are you kidding buster?
    Rozie wrote:
    People seem to complain a lot about unjust bans and powering tripping mods around here.

I think that's a little more imperative to think about..

you really are easy to wind up.
    you are far more fun than most of the usual idiots that compain on here.

please give us some more gems of wisdom (sic) so that we may filled with mirth.

or, to translate, why dont you fúck off if youre not happy.

the other 40,000 members dont seem to mind.

Advertisement