Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 is crack

Options
  • 01-12-2005 4:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

BF2 is crack. It's 0330 and I am looking around the road outside looking for good hiding places after attaching C4 to a passing car. Christ. Time for sleep. Next to my SCAR-L.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hah, I used to be a bit like that with Counter-Strike... outside, walking about... checking behind me every few seconds... being in a constant state of readyness, watching out for places where people might pop out from... having this constant feeling that you're being targeted by a distant sniper... fearing your head may be exploded by a bullet at any second.
    It's not so bad when you stop playing it as much and lay off the caffene, thankfully :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

it's worse after a 12 hour lan..was driving out of the mates house and lads in the back were wondering why i were peering intently over the wheel and driving slow ..."looking for landmines" i replied...felt like a right idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

having this constant feeling that you're being targeted by a distant sniper...
    Heh. Know the feeling, except for me, I would look for good place's to snipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Hah, I used to be a bit like that with Counter-Strike... outside, walking about... checking behind me every few seconds... being in a constant state of readyness, watching out for places where people might pop out from... having this constant feeling that you're being targeted by a distant sniper... fearing your head may be exploded by a bullet at any second.

Don't forget checking under the toilet seat for C4.

The most addictive aspect is the score and upgrades. Handy little site http://bf2s.com/, you can create a leader board with all yer BF2 mates\clans etc, tells if they're online and where as well. I view it almost every 30 mins when at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

This has been happening to me last while....have a good session after work and then head to leaba late!! will start dreaming about tactics and good position on map that I can take up the next day!! one time had a full blown dream as if I was the man I was controlling......

Last one was on Monday night when I had a dream I was explaining to someone on my team how to use the flash bang!!! woke up and I hadnt a clue what was going on!! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

There's a fecking crane right above my house... how do you think I feel... Sniping bastards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

There's a fecking crane right above my house... how do you think I feel... Sniping bastards...

lol same here, that and low flying planes freak me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I remember this happend when i played medal of honor allied assult i would be leaning out from behind walls and sniping people lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Meh. Battlefield 1942. The twin engined planes landing in the local airfield looked (was grey, tho, not camo) and sounded the same as the bomber in 1942, and it flew pretty low: I'd hear it whilst playing the game, and I'd hear it when I was walking to the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

I don't know what's worse: playing it incessantly, or the fact that I'm only ever playing Karkand 24/7 servers. And I bought Special Forces just for the guns.

Next up is polling whether the SCAR-L is better than F2000. Christ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement