Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single channel to two

Options
  • 01-12-2005 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

I have a problem. Basically I have a wav file of a lecturer delivering a course that has only one channel and i'd ideally like to split it into two channels. Quality isnt really a big issue but I'd like the listener to be able to hear this guys dulcet tones coming out of both of their pc speakers as opposed to one :D. Is there an easy way to split it into two channels? I've played around with it in audacity but have found nothing

:v: < bear in mind Bambi doesnt have much of a clue about this recording lark..or anything else really

shut it ye little twerp :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Firstly you are going to need a sound editor like Audacity. Just copy the side with sound into the side without, or convert the stereo track to a mono track.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

aha... mucho's gracias *fires up audacity*

:v: <told ye he hadnt a feckin clue

Advertisement