Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend..

Options
  • 01-12-2005 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

..a window cleaner in the City area?

My wife is pulling her hair out, the one we normally use isn't answering his phone or returning our calls and she wants the windows cleaned before we put the decorations up at the weekend.

I would do it myself, but haven't got a tall enough ladder.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Probably easier to rent a ladder or borrow one from a friend! Surely someone on your road has one? Sorry, that's probably not very helpful, but you might find it hard to get some one.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Billy Doran is in that Cab palce at the canal, opposite Xtravision. he used run a handy man service which he told me he was restarting, you could try him, at least he might have a name for you.

Nore View Cab number is 056 7770005 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

LUMP wrote:
    Probably easier to rent a ladder or borrow one from a friend! Surely someone on your road has one? Sorry, that's probably not very helpful, but you might find it hard to get some one.

John

Thanks John, have thought about that being an option, but don't like heights too much.
    Billy Doran is in that Cab palce at the canal, opposite Xtravision. he used run a handy man service which he told me he was restarting, you could try him, at least he might have a name for you.

Nore View Cab number is 056 7770005 i think

Thanks. I'll give him a try.

(Just tried, not in till 6pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Sorted a window cleaner. Dave Allen. If anyone wants his number let me know.

Advertisement