Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Blonde Joke

• 01-12-2005 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Another Blonde Joke

A blonde girl calls her boyfriend and says,

"Please come over here and
    help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get
    it started".

Her boyfriend asks,

"What is it supposed to be when it's
    finished?"

The blonde says,

"According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger".

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and
    shows him where she has the puzzle spread all overthe table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns
    to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble
    these pieces into anything resembling a tiger".

He takes her hand and says,

"Secondly, I want you to relax.
    Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then...." he sighed,"...let's put all
    these Frosties back in the box"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

LOL :v: :v: :v: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

ahahahhahahahahahahhaa

i like:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

A blonde finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her. She goes out and gets a gun and later emotionally confronts him about it. When he admits the charge, she takes the gun out of her handbag and holds it to the side of her head.

"Please love, dont do it" pleads her boyfriend.

"Shut up!" says the blonde, "you're next."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

OP, that joke has been posted about 10 times before! kinda lost its funnyness at this stage.

I have such a problem with it, I have to post pointless replies on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Good one! :)

Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch. Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In order to keep the bank from re-possessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull from the stockyard in a far town so that they can breed their own stock. They only have $600 left.

Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the stockyard, inspects the bull, and decides she wants to buy it. The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home." The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her,
    then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1 left She realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word. After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, "I want you to send her the word "comfortable."

The operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word "comfortable?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde. The word's big. She'll read it
    very slowly..........com-for-da-bull.

• Advertisement
Advertisement