Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I Banned?

Options
  • 01-12-2005 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Am I banned from after hours? Tried to post this in Prison but i cont post there either. If this is about the Think of the next time your constipated thread which is locked that pic was posted before i think. Anyway it wasnt that bad. Anyone out there?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

have you PMed a Mod?

/edit
    you were banned by Giblet for being an idiot, I'm inclined to agree with him on that score....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

yeah in the cold light of day it was an unappropriate thread to post. Seemed funny at the time. PM'd waiting for a response

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Grimes wrote:
    yeah in the cold light of day it was an unappropriate thread to post. Seemed funny at the time. PM'd waiting for a response
    I think you mean inappropiate. And in the warmest darkest night, I think the sight of a prolapsed anus, is far from funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hobart wrote:
    I think you mean inappropiate.

yeah thanks. well I apologised and its sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Another happy ending!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

The weightlifter didn't have a happy end

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement