Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milan Mandaric - A bit too fond of his own voice?

• 01-12-2005 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I've never seen a chairman of a football club behave in the manner Mandaric has in the last few weeks in his efforts to employ a new manager. He has brought a process that is supposed to be private into the media spotlight, he has named every person he would like to talk to on TV, talking about unsettling people. I'm beginning to think he likes the media coverage he is getting a bit too much. How can any manager even consider working under him, he will be complaining to the media about every bad result.

What's next, managerial interviews live on Sky Sports?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Moved to soccer masterK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Cheers hobart, didn't realise I wasn't in the soccer forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Mandaric is a bit flamboyant when it comes to chairmen i have to say. But i think he is doing all these pubicity stunts to try to attract someone to manage his club because i dont believe that it is a very attratcive proposition at the moment

Advertisement