Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

W800i or K700i on Speakeasy? Which is better value?

• 01-12-2005 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

Went into an o2 store today with the intention of buying an SE 700i for 129€.
    What do I see next to it but the W800i just out on speakeasy at 300€.

It may seem like a stupid question but is the W800i worth that much more?

I'm a keen photographer so even a poor 2MP camera would be handy to have at all times.
    The W800i comes with a 512 MB card (confirmed this with the store) which is a damn sight more then the 40MB internal on the 700i. The 700i would be of no use as an mp3 player.

I'm never usually this indecisive but I just can't make up my mind between the two!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The K700i isn't a 2MP camera. That's the K750i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

k700 is boring the new w800i is much better id rather pay little bit extra for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

BuffyBot wrote:
    The K700i isn't a 2MP camera. That's the K750i

The W800i has a 2MP camera as opposed to the 0.3MP one on the K700i.

I mean I'd like the 2MP as it might come in handy for college projects or just general snapping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Debbio69 wrote:
    k700 is boring the new w800i is much better id rather pay little bit extra for that

170€ isn't a little bit extra, it's over twice the price!

It's lalot since I'm an unemployed, grantless student.
    That might change tomorrow depending on my interview with Gamestop :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

lol sowee i wasnt looking at the price! but i seen the fone working,its brillaint quality camera with black an white, sepia and an xray effect, but id only pay that much for a fone if i really really needed one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

can anyone tell me if the w800i can be unlocked and debranded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Savant™

can anyone tell me if the w800i can be unlocked and debranded
    yep, i'll do it for free if you buy my 6630 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

ok how much for your 6630,ill give 120 for the 6630

Advertisement