Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Wallpaper request

• 01-12-2005 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a specific type of PSP wallpaper. Ive been googling for a bit now and have had little luck. Basically, I want wallpaper (or template so I can make my own) that has Date, Time and Battery on the Top Right of the wallpaper. Also, it should include a backdrop to distinguish between the menu icons and the rest of the wallpaper. Hope you guys understand.

All Ive found were standard wallpapers. Can you help?

Kudos.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Try this page. Some of the categories have pics that have what you're talking about. I would have posted the pics but I don't know what theme (car/girl/game/scenery) you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

qz wrote:
    Try this page. Some of the categories have pics that have what you're talking about. I would have posted the pics but I don't know what theme (car/girl/game/scenery) you're looking for.

Your a saint and a scholar. Gracias senor. Quite a few to choose from. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

That's the one I use myself :)

They've recently had to wipe them all but as it repopulates you'll see some amazing ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Loobz wrote:
    Your a saint and a scholar. Gracias senor. Quite a few to choose from. :)

No probs! Glad to help a fellow gamer. :D

Advertisement