Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan-Province 5

Options
  • 01-12-2005 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Does anybody get this station? Are they still airing? If so how often do they air and what kind of programmes do they air-anybody? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

yip i have it. most of the time it's just a picture of that thingy on the dublin road, with province 5 written across the screen :confused:

exciting stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Sounds rivetting alright, do they ever have programmes on?

don't really know to be honest, i never go that far when flicking through the stations!

they used to just have messages appearing on the screen, and fás job offers and stuff like that.

not really the kind of station you'd spend a night in watching...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Coolaboola thanks, there is a reason im asking but it is a rather boring reason, cheers :)

no bojer :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Ceard e sin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

LOL, every time I come into Navan and see that structure, I always think of it as a hand with the middle finger sticking up. As much as to say, feck the Dubs (it is pointed towards Dublin).

Advertisement