Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jokes wanted!!

• 01-12-2005 4:01pm

has anyone got any Paddy Englishman, Paddy Scotsman and Paddy Irishman jokes i used to know a million of them but i cant remember now .... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman each order a Guiness in a pub. Upon being served, each finds a fly in their beer. Repulsed, the Englishman sends his back. The Scotsman gently flicks the fly out of his mug and begins drinking. The Irishman, carefully lifts the fly up by its wings and screams, "Spit it out! Spit it out!"

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar, drinking (as you do), and discussing how stupid their wives were.

The irishman says, "I tell you, my wife is so stupid. Last week she went to the supermarket and bought $300 worth of meat because it was on sale, and we don't even have a freezer to keep it in."

The Scotsman agrees that she sounds pretty thick, but says his wife is thicker. "Just last week, she went out and spent $17,000 on a new car," he laments, "and she doesn't even know how to drive!"

The englishman nods sagely, and agrees that these two woman sound like they both walked through the stupid forest and got hit by every branch. However, he still thinks his wife is dumber. "Ah, it kills me every toime oi tink of it," he chuckles. "Moy woife just left to go on a holiday in Greece. Oy watched her packing her bag, and she must have put about 100 condoms in there. And she doesn't even have a penis!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scottishman are sitting in a pub full of people. The Englishman says, "The pubs in England are the best. You can buy one drink and get a second one free". Everyone in the pub agreed and gave a big cheer.

The Scottishman says,"..yeah. That's quite good but in Scotland you can buy one drink and get another 2 for free." Again, the crowd in the pub gave a big cheer.

The Irishman says "Your two pubs are good, but they are not as good as the ones in Ireland. In Ireland you can buy one pint, get another 3 for free and then get taken into the backroom for a shag". The Englishman says "WOW! Did that really happen to you?" and the Irishman replies "No, but it happened to my sister."

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

paddy irishman, paddy englishman, paddy japaneese man and paddy scotsman were all on a private jet. SUDDENLY! the pilot exclaimed we’re too heavy we need to loose some wait or we’ll crash. paddy japaneese man stepped up and said this is for japan and jumped off the jet. we’re still too heavy the pilot ROARED!. so up stepped paddy scotsman this is for scotland he cried as he threw himself out of the jet. you wont believe this but were still too heavy! so up stepped the brave paddy irishman. tears in his eyes as he stepped to the edge of the aircraft. THIS IS FOR IRELAND! he bellowed, as he fcuked paddy englishman out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

rishman, Englishman and a German are caught in Saudi Arabia drinking. "Under Saudi law you are sentenced to 30 lashes then deported. Before you begin you are entitled to something on you back, what would you like?" said the prison guard to the Englishman just before lashing him. The English man, being a bit of a cricket fan, asked for linseed oil. When they lashed him on a post and let him go to catch his flight back to London he groaned and crawled to the airport. Next came the German. "Under Saudi law you are sentenced to 30 lashes then deported. Before you begin you are entitled to something on you back, what would you like?" said the prison guard "Nothing" said the German and, after receiving his lashes spat on the ground, called the prison guards Schisers and started off towards the airport. The guards then came to the Irishman. "Under Saudi law you are sentenced to 30 lashes then deported. Before you begin you are entitled to something on you back, what would you like?" "Oh", replied the Irishman, "I'll take the German".

Advertisement