Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Pats

Options
  • 01-12-2005 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

Hi I was just wondering has anyone who apllied for the post grad course in Primary Education heard anything back from St pats? I haven't heard anything so just getting a bit worried in case i don't get an interview. Also does anyone know how hard the oral is because I cant remember much Irish!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭finlma

I applied to Mary I and haven't heard anything back - no one has yet so don't worry. I've been on a few Irish courses but its still very rusty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Thanks i was starting to worry. I havent spoken a word of irish since the day i sat my LC Irish. I should practice it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

lolli wrote:
    Hi I was just wondering has anyone who apllied for the post grad course in Primary Education heard anything back from St pats? I haven't heard anything so just getting a bit worried in case i don't get an interview. Also does anyone know how hard the oral is because I cant remember much Irish!

The Irish required is quite high. I was thinking of doing this course but I was put off by the Irish.

You MUST HAVE at the VERY LEAST a grade C3 at HIGHER level. Even this may not be enough to get you onto the course. It all depends on how fluent you are at conversing in the language!

I spoke to somebody today from St Pats and even if your applying as a mature student you still must have the higher C3 Irish.

Advertisement