Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Scanner to Good Home

Options
  • 01-12-2005 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I've been doing a bit of upgrading on my system and peripherals recently. I've managed to give away everything I didn't need to keep except for a rather fine Microtek scanner, a Scanmaker 4. It comes complete with glass plate and transparancy holders, SCSI cable and power cable. It's yours for free if you can come and collect it.
    The only problem is, it's not supported by OSX. Other than that it a very good, if quite old (maybe 5yrs) machine.

Don't make me take it to the recycling centre...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

ooh ooh I'd love it..havent fully read your post yet but it sounds good!!

-C :D

elemenopee wrote:
    I've been doing a bit of upgrading on my system and peripherals recently. I've managed to give away everything I didn't need to keep except for a rather fine Microtek scanner, a Scanmaker 4. It comes complete with glass plate and transparancy holders, SCSI cable and power cable. It's yours for free if you can come and collect it.
    The only problem is, it's not supported by OSX. Other than that it a very good, if quite old (maybe 5yrs) machine.

Don't make me take it to the recycling centre...

Cool. I'm an avid photoshopper, and often find myself in need of a scanner *remembers hovering over photograph with a digicam and trying not to catch own reflection*. I'm in Dublin ... can collect

-C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 elemenopee

Well, that's just great.
    Just so you know, it's pretty big 55x40x15cm.
    That still OK?

If so, tell me when you'd like to collect (tomorrow and Saturday or Monday are good for me).

Woah! :eek: thats big. That's grand though, PMing you now

-C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

if the deal falls through, i'll take it!! doubt it tho... heheheh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

same here

Advertisement