Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus To Leopordstown

Options
  • 01-12-2005 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anybody know of any buses running from waterford to leopordstown for the xmas meeting .
    I know rapid express ran one but not now!!
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    Decies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Master...Card

www.buseireann.ie

You might have to do a change over at some stage. May I recommend Bewleys Hotel also!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

i think i need more than buseireann website:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Anybody know of any bus going to leopordstown.
    Thank You

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

perhaps on the bus eireann website there might be a number for you to contact them on

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭SLOOPY

decies wrote:
    i think i need more than buseireann website:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Anybody know of any bus going to leopordstown.
    Thank You

If you can be ar@ed to go on the bus eireann / dublin bus website,you will find the info you need.

Next time you ask someone for help,you could at least try to be just a little bit grateful when help/advice is offered to you (or would that be too much of an effort for you?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

SLOOPY wrote:
    If you can be ar@ed to go on the bus eireann / dublin bus website,you will find the info you need.

Next time you ask someone for help,you could at least try to be just a little bit grateful when help/advice is offered to you (or would that be too much of an effort for you?)
    It might be too much to expect not to be posting rubbish like above einstein get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I already checked those websites,sometimes there is a private operater going.
    Anyway train to dublin,luas to busarus and special bus to leopordstown,looks the way to go.
    I would appreciate in the future that you wouldn,t be ar*ed to reply like that!! i thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement